Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Etsy Updates/Exciting News!


"You May Say I'm a Dreamer" (which you might remember from this post) and a brand new, un-introduced piece, "When Skies are Gray," are both up on my Etsy shop, if you'd like to see!

Also, the exciting news... YOU GUYS!!! Imagined Art has had it's first sale!!!!!! This makes me beyond excited -- SO excited, in fact, that this is what I did once the order came through:



We also worked out our first custom order! Please let me know if you've got a particular idea, space, or budget in mind for a piece of art -- we can easily make it happen. :)

email: imagined.byannhowellbrown@gmail.com

[Video via Facebook; All other content by Ann Howell Brown, 2013]

2 comments:

  1. I think I want you to be my personal chef. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we can set up a nice arrangement -- you can make me green juice, and I'll make everything else.

      Delete