Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Creative Process: Color the Dark



Imagined Art by Ann Howell Brown

Ann Howell Brown

I feel like I spent days playing with neons + neutrals before this sort of fell into existence in the middle of my living room floor circa 11:30 pm last night. More often than not, this is how the creative process works for me -- I plan, work, revise, and try to "systemize" my process, and then something I truly love forms itself out of the scraps when I'm not even paying attention.


Imagined Art by Ann Howell Brown

Imagined by Ann Howell Brown

Imagined Art by Ann Howell Brown


Imagined Art by Ann Howell Brown

More close-up photos and a listing on Etsy are forthcoming. I'm feeling like this piece has the texture/simplicity for a good art print... thoughts? :) xo

[All photos and content by Ann Howell Brown, 2013]

No comments:

Post a Comment