Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Frosty Mornings, Frosty Paint


Frosty windshield













































A calm, cool balance to all the super-saturated color festivity exploding in my recent consciousness, don't you think?

In the face of these freezing temperatures, I've been desperately trying to find ways to stay WARM, and to remind myself that winter, besides being the most miserable season ever, does have some beautiful parts: snowflake frost on my windshield; blustery winter clouds; warm glowy windows; the calmness of black and white winter palettes.

Also, I'm telling myself that we wouldn't have this video if it we didn't have winter:



Hope it's warmer where you are, and cheers to an impending and lovely spring. :)

[Polar bear GIF from Tumblr. All other photos and content by Ann Howell Brown, 2013.]

2 comments:

  1. I have an easy solution for staying warm...let your natural insulation (a.k.a. body fat!) do the trick. Hang around me and you'll 'grow' some. Oh, and I'm one of the few (I think) who really likes winter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've realized I don't have anything against the actual season of winter, because I like looking at snow and I like Christmas (obviously). I just hate being COLD. It is the worst. And I definitely need to grow some insulation... share please? :)

      Delete